There are a few quick steps to follow to determine the issue with your solar pool heating:
- Check your pump is plugged into the base of the solar controller
- Set the solar controller to Manual Mode
- Does this turn the pump on?
- If you plug the pump into a different power point, does this turn the pump on?
- If the pump does not turn on, your controller my require review and repair.
- Please send us your controller for review with the following document
- Does your controller have a timeclock (SL2, SL6, SL8),
- Make sure the clock is set to the correct time
- A step by step guide is available in your Manual located on the pool solar controllers page
If you are still experiencing an issue once you have completed these steps, please contact your local Sunlover Heating office for further advise and book a service call.